Monday, November 6, 2017

Nov 6 to Nov 19th - Not A Card


Incy Wincy is having a Design Team Call. Please Email us with a Link to your blog
or your facebook page and some examples of your work
No Experience Necessary we all start Somewhere.
We are still looking for a couple more so please dont be shy :)



We also have some New DT Members to Welcome Aboard our little team
Francesca

"Hi all, I'm Francesca, alias Card & Scrap. I live in Italy with my husband, a 5 year old boy and 2 big cats. I work as an administrator of day and in the evening I turn to Scrapbooker / Cardmaker. I am really happy to be part of this DT and work with great companions"

and
Charlotte
Hello! I'm Charlotte a.k.a Lady Joyful. I'm a Brit living in Finland with my husband and our three cats. I am a nanny to two little boys, and when I'm not working I spend most of my time card making! I started at the beginning of last year and quickly became addicted. I still consider myself a newbie with a developing style, but I lean towards CAS. I'm very excited to be joining the Incy Wincy Designs, and looking forward to working with this fabulous team.

and next challenge we will be introducing another new DT member :)


They will be sharing there lovely creations with us

Our Challenge this week is to create anything but a card !!!
If it's a card you can't play this week

***************
SPONSORS/PRIZES:
Our Sponsor this time are




and you can win

2 images of their choice
(sets and sheets excluded)


Winners are chosen by Random.Org .
.
12 - Dorothy S
is the winner of





 .23 - AUNTY SUE
is the winner of

Top 5 in no particular order is:

.1 - Vanessa
13 - Margreet Burger
25 - Gale K
28 - Pinky
50 - carol gill..

Main prize winners contact us for your prizes
incywincychallenge@hotmail.com

Top 5 grab a badge from the sidebar.

Congratulations to  everyone

*****Now back to this challenge*****


Here's our DT to inspire you  !!




Charlotte
using Angel with Cloud


made a holder for the fundraising keyring, which can be used as a bookmark after




Maria Giselle
created a Christmas tree ornament using
Angel With Cloud


Nikki
Owls  made a tag


Musique 2017

I made a canvas for my wall:



Francesca




7 comments:

  1. Thanks for choosing me in your Top 5. Congrats to the winners and Top 5.
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for choosing my card in your Top 5 and congrats to the other ladies
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great samples form the team and i have emailed you thank you and congrats to the winner and top spots

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for the top 5 spot, very chuffed.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This week has been what I call discombobulated - have not had a lot of time to check blogs so I just saw this - thanks! Congrats to Aunty Sue and the top choice winners!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous entrance from DT and participants.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to join in one of our Incy Wincy Designs Challenges :)
Hope to see you for our next challenge !!
Good luck :)

Our wonderful followers